Monday 17 October 2011

The Rainy Monday. Or, How I Like My Eggs

Gross.  Its fall.  S'ok, though, that just means that in T- 25 days, my halls will be decked with artificial boughs of holly, and there will be much Christmas joy in my world!  On that note, I've just spent....some....of the weekend making Christmas cards.  I happened upon a few card catalogues filled to the brim with unbelievably gorgeous vintage cards.  I have 155 in total.  But, as they were glued into catalogues, with names imprinted on them, it is with a heavy heart that I report that I had to cut them up and re-design them.  What am I saying!?!?!  I LOVE that stuff!

On a little sidenote; there's nothing quite like spending a day with your favourite people eating McDonalds breakfast and watching Cars. Three times.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment